Spacial Episode // กิจกรรมวันสุนทรภู่ (THA and ENG)

For foreigners
In this episode, I will talk about the activity in my school that related with Sunthorn Phu.
Who is Sunthorn Phu?
=He is a Thai poet and he is an important person in Thailand.

.
.
.
.
Hello everybody!
Welcome back to my blogger!
In this blog, I will share the activity on that day in three topics.
there are participation, my impression, and the creativity that I used and received from this activity.



  1.Participation(การมีส่วนร่วม)

-In that day, I joined a lot of activities such as trying to answer the questions from teachers, 
 talk(in front of the hall) about the story that teachers provided to me and the story that I have to talk   was about Sawaddiraksa(สวัสดิรักษา)

 ชื่อของกิจกรรมนี้คือ"เเฟนพันธ์ุเเท้สุนทรภู่"

อันนี้คือชีทที่จะให้เขียนตอบค่ะ

ส่วนอันนี้เป็นกิจกรรมอีกอันหนึ่งค่ะ
ที่เราได้มีโอกาสเข้าร่วม โดยต้องออกไปพูดเรื่องที่ตนเอง
ได้รับมอบหมาย ในเวลาเเค่5นาที!!!!!






2. My impression(ความประทับใจ)

-I was really impressed with my co-workers. They were really nice!
(Sorry, I can't find any pictures that have all of my team. Then I will show you just 2-3 pictures that   have my co-worker)



 This is Guschan(นุ้งกัสเองค่าา)!
He is only 9 years old!

This is Kathi(น้องกะทิค่า)
She is 10 years old.





3. The creativity that I used and received from this activity

     (ความคิดสร้างสรรค์ที่ได้ใช้เเละได้รับ)

     For this activity, we had to use a lot of creativity that we have to create the costume 
     for the models(Guschan, Kathi, and Inter)

All of these pictures are examples of the costume that other groups had create.



นี่คือกลุ่มของพี่เนมนั่นเองค่าา
ดูอลังการงานสร้างมากเลยเนอะ55555


อันนี้คือกลุ่มพี่ออยค่ะ
กลุ่มนี้เเต่งตัวน่ารักมากกก


นุ้งฟินนน(ชื่อฟินจริงๆค่ะ ไม่มีจกตา555)
น้องเเต่งตัวเป็นอะไรน้า เราก็จำไม่ค่อยได้เเล้วค่า






And that's all about this episode.



Thanks for your attention a lot
and see you in the next episode.




BYE














ความคิดเห็น